Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My name is Kugy and I know you Love me

So this is my first  blog ever, I decided that the world needs to know about Kugy.  If you know Kugy already, I know you Love me.  Everyone Loves Kugy (except maybe some guys who get jealous and are insecure about themselves especially when I am around their girlfriends).  One thing I know, ALL GIRLS Love Kugy.  Honestly, I am not conceited, I just Love how amazing I am. =)

But ANYWAY!! My life is Kugy. To fill you in on my current situation it is, to get jacked and a body you can "LUST" over (I'm already there I just want to get bigger and better), to become a personal trainer, and to get tuition exchange to Regis University in Denver, Colorado.  I will be providing you with other aspects of my life later on.  Stay tuned because, well, My Life Is Kugy, and nothing gets better than this! =)

Oh Yes, I am a Ginger, but not like most Gingers, I actually don't like many of them cuz they give me a bad rep, but I still am one. The best one, I'm my own race tho, Kugy.

I <3 Kugy!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Kugy is so awesome. Why is he so amazing? I just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about this Kugy

    followed

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun guy!
    followed
    http://tncsrb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking love kugy!
    following.

    jpptheuglyheads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete