Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

This is Stephen Swart

This is Stephen Swart!! He goes to Kugy's School.  That is Kugy (Me for all the smart ones who can't keep up) hangin all over SWART!!! Just wanted to let you know some of the sweet people in Kugy's life. Two other friends and myself, Adam and Jacob, will be facing Swart and three of his friends in a Gears Of War tournament soon.  The winner: A date with Stephen.  Oh and something you should know about Kugy, I Love video games, Love the Xbox 360, and will take you on on mostly any game.  My main games are, Halo, Call of Duty, and Gears of War.  Also Guitar Hero and many others.  But at the moment I am really into Gears of War, I Love and own sniping!

I <3 Kugy!!

3 comments:

  1. lolollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky bastard!! stephen was my #4 on iflurtz. why you tryin to steal my man??

    ReplyDelete